Embr Checkout is a suite of multiple tools that allow project leaders to sell their tokens with ease. Read on to discover what options you have with Checkout!
- Checkout Launcher -- A bubble that sits in the bottom corner of your website that pops open when clicked on, providing the Checkout interface for purchases on the spot. Simple to integrate, easy to use, customizable.
- Hosted Pages -- These are static pages created upon request that serve as places you can send people to to buy your token. Particularly useful when paired with shareable links and QR-codes.
- Shareable Payment Links -- Shareable links that send someone to the hosted page, allowing them to buy your token there. Auto-generated link art makes these payment links an excellent choice for social media and online sharing.
- QR-Codes -- QR-code versions of the payment links. This allows project leaders to have Checkout QR codes on physical objects, advertisements, billboards, you name it. These lead to the hosted pages, allowing anyone to buy who scans the code.
- Embed (Website Widget) -- A static payment portal that sits on a specified portion of your website. Easy to use and straightforward.
- Modal Overlay -- For the more experienced developer; the Modal Overlay allows you to embed a pop-out overlay into any existing element on your website. Functions similarly to the Launcher in how the modal pops out when clicked on, but gives you the choice of what element you want to make the overlay pop out from. Want a button saying "Buy $TOKEN" at the top of your website? The modal overlay is for you.
- Telegram Bot -- A bot that displays information and links when someone purchases a specific token. With configurable options and Checkout tech at its core, the Telegram Checkout Bot is state-of-the-art. Build hype from within your Telegram community while keeping Checkout's signature simplicity.
- Discord Bot -- A bot that displays information, links, and a buy interface when someone purchases a specific token. With configurable options and Checkout tech at its core, the Discord Bot is state-of-the-art. Build hype from within Discord while keeping Checkout's signature simplicity.