- 1.We are an independent contractor. We are not your agent. These Terms will not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.
- 2.We are not liable to you for events which are beyond our reasonable control, including cyberattacks, denial of services, acts of war, unavailability of Internet or other Networks, and similar situations.
- 3.If any portion of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
- 4.You cannot transfer or assign These Terms (including your rights and obligations hereunder), even if you exchange, trade, or transfer the Tokens later. We can assign or transfer these Terms as needed, with or without notice to you.
- 5.The failure of one party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter. The waiver of one party to seek recovery for the other party’s violation of these Terms or any provision of applicable terms shall not constitute a waiver by that party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other party or of the provision itself.