9. What are my rights over my personal data?
Your rights differ depending on where you are in the world when the personal data is collected. However, we try to provide the same rights to all concerned individuals.
In most locations, you can access a copy of your personal data, be informed of its processing and to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate. Additional rights may include the following:
- The right to revoke your consent at any time when processing is based on consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, which means that your personal data is provided to you or a third party in normal format to allow you to re-use them, including with another provider.
- The right to have automated decisions to be reviewed by a human in some cases, and some rights over profiling.